“Taking Computing+Data Wide Across the Curriculum: the Illinois CS+X Programs”, Dept. of CS, University of Maryland at College Park, invited talk, Oct. 2019.
“Rob A. Rutenbar, 2017 ESDA/CEDA Phil Kaufman Award”, talk done by my colleague Martin Wong of CUHK for my Kaufman EDA Award, 2018.
“Taking Computing+Data Wide Across the Curriculum: The Illinois CS+X and MCS-DS Degree Programs”, invited talk at EECS Dept, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley CA, February 2017.
- “Hardware Inference Accelerators for Machine Learning”, Invited Edward McCluskey Memorial Keynot, IEEE International Test Conference (ITC), Fort Worth, TX, November 2016.
- “What’s Up With Analog CAD…?” Invited keynote, TxACE Texas Analog Center of Excellence 2016 Annual Symposium, Dallas TX, October 2016.
- “Teaching EDA at Planetary Scale: Reflections on the First EDA MOOCs”, IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) Distinguished Lecture at ACM/IEEE Int’l Conference on CAD (ICCAD), Santa Clara, CA, November, 2014.
- “Integrated Circuits at the (Energy Constrained) End of Silicon Scaling", invited talk at workshop: ECO2 Computing: Towards Ecologically-Friendly & Economical IT. Organized by Prof Babak Falsafi, EPFL, Lausanne Switzerland, June 2010.
- “Using the Mathematics of Money to Understand the Statistics of Nanoscale Circuits”, invited talk on “New Frontiers” at 2010 Semiconductor Research Corporation TECHCON Conference, Austin TX, October 2010.